Casio MQ-1 (I got mine)

lordfett

Active Hunter
I finally picked up a Casio MQ-1 off eBay. I found it and purchased it 6 minutes after it was listed. It only took me that long because I read the description multiple times to make sure it wasn't a joke (I got it with shipping and insurance for under 50 beans).

When it arrived I thought the dude ripped me off, I didn't expect it to be as small as it is. I expected it to be almost twice its size.

One thing I noticed with it, is that the days of the week are off. Right now the date/time is set correctly but it displays today as friday when its really thursday.

I'd post pics, but Brak's has that covered pretty well already.

That's not from the guy that was selling an entire lot of casio calcs, is it? I watched that one but it got sold...

Shinobi

Last edited by a moderator:
Shinobi_Fett said:
That's not from the guy that was selling an entire lot of casio calcs, is it? I watched that one but it got sold...
No, this auction happened just before that one. I watched that one too, but decided that one MQ-1 is enough.

The auction I won had a BIN. The winner of the lot of casios was a Fett fan as well, I checked his recent purchases most of them Fett stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, guys! I'm from Bulgaria. The hobby you have chosen seems quite interesting to me.
I just registered to inform you that I have a little used Casio MQ-1 for sale on eBay.
Unfortunately I can't publish this yet in The Cargo Hold.
If anyone is interested, please PM me or write me an e-mail and I'' respond.

Nickolay

I just relisted the item on eBay. 75$ starting price for bidders or buy it now for 110$. Free shipping worldwide. Check it out here.

Nickolay

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back