Wiring ?

keep a lookout at your local dollar store during x-mas aswell. At mine they sell little sets of trees and streetlamps and other accesories for village sets. At mine they sell lamps and railroad crossing that light up, and the railroad crossing has 2 red LEDs that blink in an alternating fashion. I bought them all and am going insane on my armor, stripping off the signs and using the innards to make my front helmet triangles blink, and my rangefinder LEDs blink, and everything else they fit on. Just a hint on saving money/time/effort.

It worked !!! the little LEDs are really bright and look really cool !!! 8) .. and best of all I've learn to wire little lights (y) ( it is worth learning )

Thanks everyone

Nice thread. Got some good resources out of it. Thanks guys.

FettTheHunter: Lets see some pics of your job! I had thought about doing something with the tri-holes in the helm attachement as well.

Glad i can be of some service.. It feels nice to be able to give something back to a community so wealthy with information as this one is..

Now.. Lets se some pics of your work!!

I was in Radio Shack a couple of weeks ago for something very similar to what you're doing. The guy there pointed out a pre-made flashing led circut that was the led and battery case all together. I think you can find it on their website. Just type in led or flashing led curcuts or something like it in their search bar.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back