Knee dart help

Ronin Jag

Hunter
I've got the armor pieces for the knees, I'm just looking for some suggestions on how to construct the darts that go on the outsides of them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is knee darts via Chris's web page.

3.jpg

http://www.tk409.com/fett.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Or go to home depot, buy the small diameter PVC in 2 sizes that can be inserted into each other, cut, sand, glue attach. As for the cone...this is sweet...truly sweet...cake decoration section at grocery store. Little cans of frosting with the decorator tops...one is a perfect cone, with a tiny hole in the tip to boot!

$7 bucks max and you can suck-off the can of frosting! Look at me! I am frosting face...give me some candy! Yay SUGAR!

Paint with Krylon Chrome! then spray with wiper fluid and flat black testors!

Bigaboy...I did mine similar to that, but I used nickel-plated spacers. I had to dremel them some so I coudl slip them inside each other, but no painting afterward.

For the pointed one, I used a brass fitting nipple adaptor thingee, spray painted silver.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back