BobaFettish's Vest Material - SHIPPED

BobaFettish

Well-Known Hunter
This is the official sign-up list for the vest fabric that I have offered the past two years. To date, we believe this is the most accurate fabric to use for your ESB and RotJ vests and neckseals. Anyone who has bought it from me in the past is welcome to chime in and/or post pics of their finished vests. I attached two of mine below in normal sunlight (notice how it looks almost white in the first one and gray in the second). Another example of how light and shading can play tricks on your eyes.

The cost will be the same as in the past; $16.00 per yard plus S&H ($3.85 within the USA and & $6.00 everywhere else). On average, 2-1/2 yards has been more than enough to make one vest and one neckseal. Bigger Fetts may opt for three yards (better to have too much than not enough). The roll itself is 48"-50" wide. Those who have used it to make their vests may be able to tell you how much they used as I cannot remember how much it took to make mine.

The payment deadline will be Monday, March 28th. In the past, I have received the fabric within a week of my order and payment to my supplier. This would put the fabric in my hands the first week of April. Once I receive it, I have to measure out each order, cut it to length, and package it up. This shouldn't take more than a few days. From there I ship it to you. I cannot and will not promise that you will have it in time to have a vest made for C3, but it will be shipped to you within days of me receiving it. You may want to have your seamstress or tailor on stand-by if you need it by then. Again, this list if for the fabric only, not completed vests.

2 yards shipped: $35.85 USA and $38.00 elsewhere
2.5 yards shipped: $43.85 USA and $46.00 elsewhere
3 yards shipped: $51.85 USA and $54.00 elsewhere
Need more than that? Do the math. ;)

PayPal via bloodfin@gmail.com or PM me if you want to mail your payment.

Sign-up List:
  1. E2K13 - 3yds - PAID 3/18
  2. Fett-BobaFett - 2.5 yds - PAID 3/18
  3. Fett_Fan-tastic - 3 yds - PAID 3/19
  4. Arn-ma Brlou - 3 yds - PAID 3/19
  5. bigkidbiggertoys - 6 yds - PAID 3/20
  6. xaoslord - 3 yds - PAID 3/20
  7. fettcicle - 3 yds - PAID 3/21
  8. DarthVader1 - 3 yds - PAID 3/21
  9. attaboy99 - 3 yds - PAID 3/21
  10. dark shadow - 2.5 yds - PAID 3/23
  11. Jango's kid - 3yds - PAID 3/25
  12. Geo - 3 yds - PAYMENT PENDING
  13. asok - 3yds - PAID 3/28
  14. Jango Fett Jr - 2.5 yds - PAID 3/29
  15. drvfett - 3 yds - PAID 3/30

Cnv0005.JPG

shoulder.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
i would like to know the exact material of what this fabric is made from. it looks very good to me but im the kinda guy that likes to know things ahead of time, and what im working with, you don't have to reply if you don't want to, but i am curious to this matter.

The-Dark-Knight- said:
i would like to know the exact material of what this fabric is made from. it looks very good to me but im the kinda guy that likes to know things ahead of time, and what im working with, you don't have to reply if you don't want to, but i am curious to this matter.

The material is called Tackletwill.
It has a fairly nice sheen to it but definately needs to be toned down with weathering and such. I had a chance to see the material on SEEKERS ESB Costume displayed at the Michigan Prop Party. You can see how it looks here:

attachment.php

No problem (of course I say that now anyway). :lol: I will update the list in the first post with who wants what and who's paid.

E2K13 said:
When would you like to begin accepting payments?
Anytime, Eddie. I will actually package it all up and send it out in the order payment was received. I should be able to do it all on the same day, but if not, it will go out in that order.

BobaFettish said:
Anytime, Eddie. I will actually package it all up and send it out in the order payment was received. I should be able to do it all on the same day, but if not, it will go out in that order.

Then allow me to be the first!

PayPal Sent!

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back