BobaFettish's Vest Material - SHIPPED

Apparently I forgot to put my PayPal address in this thread (dolp!), but it has now been added to the first post. Sorry 'bout that.

Last edited by a moderator:
All payments have been updated. The list is still open to anyone who wants some. This will likely be the only run of it I get this year.

Hi Chris,

i need to send you a money order. When do you need it in hand? I'm a little tight on cash this week. Can I work something out with you so that I can get in on the order?

Thanks,

Geo

Sorry, thought I PM'd you. What a dork I am! Will PM to discuss.

Geo

Only a few days left to sign-up, folks. I know of at least one source for having this fabric made into vests. I have seen their work in person and it is most impressive. In fact, I am having them make a new vest for me as well. I can ship your order directly to them to expedite the process.

I need to know if any of the last five guys on the list still want material or not. As much as I would love to be able to front all of the cash to cover everyone, my funds are tight at the moment so pre-payment will be necessary to place the order.

If anyone needs a few extra days or has mailed the payment, let me know ASAP and I will wait before I submit the order.

Deadline extended by one day per request. I need to know if the three individuals below who expressed interest still want in on this order or not.

Prymer13 - 3yds
attaboy99 - 3 yds
TK172 - 3 yds

The material arrived today although I have not even had a chance to open the box. I will roll it out tomorrow and begin cutting out the orders. Stay tuned for details.

Okey dokey, everyone's order is cut and ready to ship. I have to pick up big envelopes for the four guys outside of the U.S., but everything goes to the post office tomorrow. Let me know when yours arrives.

A big thanks goes to Asok for helping me measure and cut the material. (y) :)

I have heard from about half of those who ordered saying that it has arrived. For those of you who haven't received it yet (especially the four guys outside of the US), you should have it anytime now.

Mine came over the weekend!
Thanks for doing the run!
I almost forgot about it and saw the package at the door and said What the hell is that? I didn't order anything.
LOL
Low and behold I quickly remembered as soon as I saw the name of the sender on the envelope!
:D

My material arrived Fri. Sorry for the late reply. Thank you very much. I showed it off to all the other future Fetts at my monthly fan force meeting.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back