Identify this bucket

CENOBYTE

Active Hunter
This is on ebay. The seller refers to it only as a "movie accurate full size boba fett helmet". Looks like an MSH to me. Can anyone positively ID it?

fettlid2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Based off of the way the Dent looks in the pic, I would have to agree with it being an MSH. The right ear is sculpted to hold the 3 part RF Ear as well so I would bet money on MSH.

C*E*N*O*B*Y*T*E said:
This is on ebay. The seller refers to it only as a "movie accurate full size boba fett helmet". Looks like an MSH to me. Can anyone positively ID it?

That is an MSH1, 100% sure :)

Nathan

Hmm... Kinda looks like one of the new helmets that have been created recently. But I'll leave it to the experts to identify it/claim it. In any case, someone took a shot at trimming it and decided it wasn't worth it or they weren't up to it!

It's a VERY nice bucket. Very few were ever made, and the few that are floating around out there are very hard to come by. Unlike the "mystery" helmets, the MSH has no direct lineage to the screen used buckets, it is an original sculpt... but it is still a very covetted piece of many collectors' collections. The reason why I posted this asking for a positive ID is because if it is an actual MSH, I'm obviously going to consider bidding on it.

If Natty says it's MSH, then it's definitely legit. He would know. Thanks guys for giving a positive ID on it. Now I just have to decide how much I can afford to bid, and hope DV1 doesn't outbid me. ;)

This will be one to watch indeed.

natty15d said:
no sorry but that is 100% MSH

Nathan :)

OMG! I showed my newB!!! :lol: Thanks for the clarification. I'm still learning about all this stuff. The search really helps one come up to speed but as with most things, there really is no substitution for experience! :)

*** edited by slave1driver for missing grammar ***

That's cool, congrats. I wanted to bid on it, but I've spent way too much money on costume parts lately. Post some pics when you have it painted up.

Ok i will.
I think it'll take me quite a bit of time, i've only painted one DP95 before so i'm kind of unexperienced.
I wouldn't want to mess up a MSH would i.
Thanks.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back