My cod is sinking! Abandon ship!

Jodo Kast 2749

Active Hunter
Hey,

I just finished my first event with my completed ver.2.0 Jodo Kast and everything went well except for my cod piece. I made it myself and was generally pretty happy with it but with that stupid thong thing, it kept sliding down my hips and I ended up with some rather uncomfortable bruises low on my hips.

Anyone here do anything special to keep the cod high on the hips? Thanks in advance.

A long belt loop on both sides for the elastic to go threw is what I did, and then the armor goes over the loop and bottons.

That make any sense at all?

I recommend using elastic on the sides. I hot-glued, then riveted 2" black elastic between the cod and butt plate. Tight fit, but loose enough to slip on like a pair of shorts!

I used velcro on the inside back of the cod, and the jumpsuit. Works awesome! Never slips. And I keep my buttplate/cod piece attached at the sides with Rodanns aluminum bolts. And just slide it over my hips.

myn is actually glued on the back of my rope belt... dont think thats the way to do it, but it does work for me...

keeps teh girth nice in place aswell, don have butt armor yet though, as a system of wich teh butt an cod are together on one belt looks liek teh best way to go.

uhm, do you have teh strap that goes from the bottom of teh cod behind ur ass? i got it connected to my side puch belt... don know if ur gonna use any of my not-normal-mostly-workin-only-for-me-not-recommendable-procedures but still... I;m 17, supposed to go against the mass it's hormonal...:p

sithlord23 said:
I used velcro on the inside back of the cod, and the jumpsuit. Works awesome! Never slips. And I keep my buttplate/cod piece attached at the sides with Rodanns aluminum bolts. And just slide it over my hips.

I guess this is an older thread, but I just had issues with this myself. I did exacly as sithlord recomends, and it worked great!
D

As luck would have it i have just finished my cod and kidney plate last night. i used elastic to hold the two together and just pull them on like a pair of shorts. I will post pics tomorrow.

I'm gonna put pop buttons via TK409's armor to vest attatchment method for my cod peice, then attatch the butt to the cod with a nail that will be hidden by the side studs. It might not be accurate but I don't do, "that thong thing."

Desert_Beagle said:
I'm gonna put pop buttons via TK409's armor to vest attatchment method for my cod peice, then attatch the butt to the cod with a nail that will be hidden by the side studs. It might not be accurate but I don't do, "that thong thing."

It's not a thong! :angry

It's a Codpiece Anti-slip/Retention strap..... :rolleyes

:lol: :lol:

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back