Custom Jet Pack Concept. Opinions?

ShocKWavE

Well-Known Hunter
Custom Jetpack Concept. Opinions?

Little by little I have been thinking about getting away from the Boba style pack and make something custom....maybe not even a jet pack but either a backpack, storage tank pack, etc.

Anyways, this is the concept I have designed so far. Any thoughts?

shockpack_300.jpg

I think It would be a pretty cool mandalorian special troop jet pack!!!!! :jet pack :zam (y) (y) :cheers (y) ;) :p :facepalm :( :) :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :facepalm :( :cry ;) :p :eek: :angry :confused :rolleyes 8) :wacko :eek: :love :puke (y) :cheers (y) :moon :love :evil (y) (n) :jet pack :zam

Ahh.... that was fun

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ lol

I was also thinking about doing something similar to the Dark Trooper Jet Packs from Star Wars BattleFront. I dunno, just kicking around ideas.

darktrooper_pack.jpg

Mods please let me know if my posts are misplaced. I am lost. Sarlacc Pit?

Cool Design.
You might want to think of what the "Pack" will do. Lasers, missile, etc. This might help the creative process. Also adds a little realism in that each component would have function (if working)

I like the concept. it could be a little bigger and/or have more "meat" to it. It looks like it would be somewhat flimsy the way it is right now. Just a though.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back