Interest Thread: MS McQuarrie Fett Helmet

BigaboyFett

Active Hunter
Please add your name to this string if you are interested in a Marrow Sun, Ralph McQuarrie-styled Shock Trooper (Fett) helmet. Custom to renderings for ESB and super pre-production. View pics...

34angle.jpg

leftrear.jpg

leftrear.jpg

rear.jpg

rightside.jpg

Purchaser:
1. John - BigaboyFett

Come on guys, this is a special thing. PM me or MS if you have any questions.

Later Friends,

John@whitecommando.com

Just to stress again that these pics of the helmet are from the W.I.P. and are extremely rough. Keep an eye out for updated pics.

Also, it is clear how potentially wonderful they will be from these in progress pics. Anyone, anyone?

"....and like your father, you...will...be...MINE."

MARROW SUN said:
Just to stress again that these pics of the helmet are from the W.I.P. and are extremely rough. Keep an eye out for updated pics.

There are two paintings that he did for ESB. They appear in the "Art of Star Wars" ESB book at the Bespin section. I'll try and post unless Bigaboy can. HINT, HINT. :)

Geo

JOhn, show them the pics I sent of the ESB dining room and jail cell with the white McQuarrie Fett.. PLEASE! :)

Geo

1. John
2. GEO
3. T48R - Umm, the other most bad-A White Fett around!

Later Guys, we need more of these to go, they will be very special.

J

By the way, The 48th Ronin is the pre-iminent white Fett we have been wondering about...he e-mailed me and he has been on leave from being a white Fett. He has great knowledge and is a great costumer. Those pics were from 7 years ago. Wow! Let's all give this "newbie" <- HAHAHAHA a welcome...back!

Glad to have found you!

John

Ya dude Ronin, your white Fett is the best One I have ever seen I seriusly thought it was an archive picture when first seen it.

...dang BigBoy you are creating a stir w/the White Mando Phenom (y)

...T48R if you are in So Cal we should try for an event sometime...be way sweet to have a couple of customs locally....

Later All
Lewis:lol:

Cal196, you cut to the bone! But truth hurts sometimes. :cry sniff, sniff. I actually had his pics in my resource folder of images on my computer and he was a contributing factor (and also meeting Ralph McQuarrie in Person) in my goal to make my White Mando. Ronin e-mailed me, a very nice fellow. We must encourage him to "get back into the scene."

cal196 said:
Ya dude Ronin, your white Fett is the best One I have ever seen I seriusly thought it was an archive picture when first seen it.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back