Off Subject but Predator Suit?

Batman Dead End, is without a doubt THE best Batman or Predator feature I have ever seen, anyone who hasnt seen it really should try, for me it really conveyed the true spirit of the character Batman and it also showed what can be done by using imagination, talent and a great crew of people, by the way that is a cool looking bio!!

Mr Fett said:
BDE rocks! The helmets in that fanfilm were cast off the same studio molds the movie ones were.

I didn't know that. I know that's the same crew that did Grayson, and World's Finest.

All I know is they put some work in to those costumes. Granted...the Batman and Robin costumes could have been a wee bit better, but the Aliens and the Predators ROCKED!

By far my most favorite fan film of all so far. :cheers

One of the Alien suits in BDE were borrowed (if I remember correctly) from a guy that owned a screen-used one. Also, the director is an artist who used to work for Stan Winston Studios (and therefore had access to copies of the studio molds for certain parts. The rest they sculpted themselves).

....and if you didn't know, the Joker was played by "Boner" from the 80s TV show 'Growing Pains'...the real life son of Chekov from Star Trek.

Mr Fett said:
One of the Alien suits in BDE were borrowed (if I remember correctly) from a guy that owned a screen-used one. Also, the director is an artist who used to work for Stan Winston Studios (and therefore had access to copies of the studio molds for certain parts. The rest they sculpted themselves).

....and if you didn't know, the Joker was played by "Boner" from the 80s TV show 'Growing Pains'...the real life son of Chekov from Star Trek.

Yeah, I thought he looked familiar but I couldn't place it until I looked it up on IMDB.com and saw his name.

hmmmm... I watched all the predators like 20 times and looking at the costumes they're pretty cool but just looking at them i kinda saw some things that were a little wrong like the hair the both were to thick and thin and long or short i have one of the suites from the movie found it on ebay :love like 300.00 dollars but i mean its pretty well done (y)

He the blue one on the left i can tell by the mask :love
i didnt read anything till like 10:00

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back