Boba Fett ESB armor

Fenrisulfr

New Hunter
Looking to pull the trigger on my Fett armor, can anyone offer any recommendations on sources? Based on a solid referral, I'm talking with Wickedbeard creations currently and leaning that way unless I hear something different. Opinions welcome?

Sent from my iPhone

Who? I have only been in the Fett game for a couple of years, but that is the first I heard of Wickedbeard Creations. I would stick with guys who are proven good in the community such as Redkraytdragon (RKD), Man of War and WastedFett is now supplying quality gear as well..

Last edited by a moderator:
My gauntlets are from Wickedbeard (assuming it's the same guy). They are awesome albeit heavy since he works in predominately metal. Granted I bought them years ago, but they are high quality. With all that in mind, all the vendors that Tfett40 mentioned are top notch.

Thanks guys, that's exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for, also being new I want to make sure I'm heading down the right track starting out!

Sent from my iPad

My gauntlets are from Wickedbeard (assuming it's the same guy). They are awesome albeit heavy since he works in predominately metal. Granted I bought them years ago, but they are high quality. With all that in mind, all the vendors that Tfett40 mentioned are top notch.

Sounds like they might be, I know his armor is metal.

Sent from my iPad

i know Wickedbeard, great guy and high quality metal parts. If you like realism over hyper-accuracy, his stuff would be the way to go. The accuracy is a bit outdated/off since everything is done by hand, in metal and im pretty sure he hasnt updated his designs since 2006 or so. If your looking for a high level of accuracy, i would go with one of the makers already mentioned that make ABS armor (screen used was ABS) . Animefan is doing the FP armor now, so there is him and also RKD as well as RS props and Bobamaker as well.

For jetpacks there is myself and Wasted Fett, here in the US, as well as Bobamaker and RS Props in the UK.

Gauntlets i believe both animefan and Wasted Fett will have FP's stuff available soon. Again there is also Bobamaker and RS as well. I have them in the works, but they wont be ready until mid/late summer.

Thanks Darth Voorhees, I'm quickly realizing it definitely "takes a village" to pull something this complex together! Looking forward to working with you!

Sent from my iPad

Personally I'd shy away from a full metal setup due to the weight alone. With everything involved including electronics, layers, belts, etc I feel you would want to save yourself by wearing something lighter like ABS. The one thing I like about the metal is that you don't have to worry about anything cracking or breaking.

I troop full Wickedbeard minus knees and it's really not bad weight-wise. The gauntlets are obviously heavier than plastic, and they're hefty, but I'd bet they're far more durable as well. The chest armor is mounted to the flak vest, so it's not really weighing on you like the jetpack or blaster are from carrying them around all day. WB may be less known around here because as far as I know he's not a member on the boards, but he's been around for a long time and also does a lot of horror creations. You can find him on Facebook.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back