Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    1 Week Ago - May 15, 2017, 3:46 PM - Re: INTEREST LIST MINI FOG MACHINE for Gauntlets #26

Quote emme3 said: View Post
    really they are not bombs, please don't create panic.
    about the video you link,i think that the percentage that this fact may happen is similar of the percentage of a normal energizer or another brand battery can explose, and that is pretty improbable.
    why don't you be afraid keeping a battery (for example vent cooling system or a RF system) in your helmet?
    another thing is important to see is that in normal vape sigarettes, battery is near the atomizer while in my system battery is far from the atomizer and the air pump, so in my opinion that deletes the chance of an explosion.
    The last thing i can assure is that in case of electrical failure (or something similar) the first thing that happen is the coil breakdown (like a normal Edison bulb) and stop work, nothing more. and i personally tested with different voltage the breakdown of the airpump or the atomizer.
    Anyway those are my personal thoughts, and no one is obliged to use it
    I thank you share your opinions, because through the Debate there is Growth

- - - Updated - - -

oh maan that meme xD

no harm intended bud I'm just looking out for you and possible wrongful death suit. after reading a few more articles it does appear to be the battery that explodes.
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    1 Week Ago - May 15, 2017, 5:47 PM - Re: INTEREST LIST MINI FOG MACHINE for Gauntlets #27

Quote cyberpyrot said: View Post
    no harm intended bud I'm just looking out for you and possible wrongful death suit. after reading a few more articles it does appear to be the battery that explodes.
    No problem buddy

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI VNS-L31 utilizzando Tapatalk
    1 Week Ago - May 15, 2017, 10:46 PM - Re: INTEREST LIST MINI FOG MACHINE for Gauntlets #28

Hey Emme!

Cool to see this as an option I always love having more bells and whistles.

If you are interested in an option without the use of the e-cig battery, I suggest checking out this tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vnBdmssuEY
    1 Week Ago - May 16, 2017, 4:17 AM - Re: INTEREST LIST MINI FOG MACHINE for Gauntlets #29

Quote DeathProof said: View Post
    Hey Emme!

Cool to see this as an option I always love having more bells and whistles.

If you are interested in an option without the use of the e-cig battery, I suggest checking out this tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vnBdmssuEY
    thank you my friend!
    pretty interesting video! that kit is very similar to the one i'm offer. anyway, as you can see in the pic of my kit i'm NOT using E-cigarette battery, i am using rechardable 9 V
    1 Week Ago - May 16, 2017, 8:32 AM - Re: INTEREST LIST MINI FOG MACHINE for Gauntlets #30

Ah! my apologies I saw the 9v but saw the e-cig a bit longer and thought the battery was still attached. My bad. Good luck with the project!
    6 Days Ago - May 19, 2017, 6:15 PM - Re: INTEREST LIST MINI FOG MACHINE for Gauntlets #31

second kit sold! thanks and I hope they like it! any opinion /criticis will be appreciate !
    anyway i think i'll make a new little run soon