Boushh Boushh parts

Banana14

New Hunter
Hello! Very new to this and have been wanting to start on my own Boushh costume. Does anyone know where I can find tank and armor kits? I'm good on helmet, boot discs and bandolier :) thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone

There was someone called Dark Shadow on theRPF that sold the armour and tank kits....however, I'm not sure if he's doing it anymore, but I could be wrong. Boushh parts are pretty hard to come by. All the best on your search!

There was someone called Dark Shadow on theRPF that sold the armour and tank kits....however, I'm not sure if he's doing it anymore, but I could be wrong. Boushh parts are pretty hard to come by. All the best on your search!

Send an email to Scott or Dark Shadow as Aaron said. , he has a sale thread over on the Bounty Hunters Guild. He is going to do an armor run soon, so I would get on his list if you can. I am in the process of building a Boushh for my wife and placed myself on his list.
id=":md" width="209" style="width: 209px"
|-
| id=":mg" dir="ltr" style="margin: 0px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; font-size: 12.8px; color: rgb(89, 89, 89); height: 20px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 3px; vertical-align: top" | ickabel98@aol.com

Here is the sales thread: http://thebhg.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=2942

|-

Last edited by a moderator:
Send an email to Scott or Dark Shadow as Aaron said. , he has a sale thread over on the Bounty Hunters Guild. He is going to do an armor run soon, so I would get on his list if you can. I am in the process of building a Boushh for my wife and placed myself on his list.
id=":md" width="209" style="width: 209px"
|-
| id=":mg" dir="ltr" style="margin: 0px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; font-size: 12.8px; color: rgb(89, 89, 89); height: 20px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 3px; vertical-align: top" | ickabel98@aol.com

Here is the sales thread: http://thebhg.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=2942

|-

Thank you so much to both of you! I just sent him an email! Hopefully I can get one soon :) Any other suggestions on parts? I'm still in the planning phase and have no real parts in hand but I'd like to get an idea as to price and timeline

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know anyone who commissions all the soft parts - which for me is the hardest part. From most of the build threads I've seen, the person making the costume generally makes the soft parts. I know @alvomedia (Annie) is pretty crafty with a sewing machine - she recently did a kick ass tunic for my partner. Perhaps fire off an email to her :)

Thank you so much to both of you! I just sent him an email! Hopefully I can get one soon :) Any other suggestions on parts? I'm still in the planning phase and have no real parts in hand but I'd like to get an idea as to price and timeline

I don't know anyone who commissions all the soft parts - which for me is the hardest part. From most of the build threads I've seen, the person making the costume generally makes the soft parts. I know @alvomedia (Annie) is pretty crafty with a sewing machine - she recently did a kick ass tunic for my partner. Perhaps fire off an email to her :)

Hey, and thanks Aaron!

Yup, I finally have a Boushh tunic pattern, so I'd definitely be able to assist you there. I could also (probably) do the arm/sleeves with the spiked hands. Send me a PM or email and we can talk cost, details and timeline. alvomedia@me.com

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back