BH-51512 at your service. I'm approved!

Neo Fett

Active Hunter
A HUGE thank you to the Dented Helmet community. Couldn't have done it without you all.

Now for upgrades......
IMGP3777.jpg
IMGP3773.jpg
IMGP3772.jpg
IMGP3771.jpg

I thought that was you. I saw you but didn't get a chance to come say hi. I'm pretty sure that you're one of the only Fett's local near me. I also bumped into you at the Con in Cincinnati last year.

If I recall correctly my Fett at the time of Cincinnati Comic Expo(?) wasn't that great, but I was there!

Yea that's the one! Your Fett wasn't up to where you are now but it wasn't horrible. Again you've come an extremely long way from the first photos in your progress thread. I actually was able to recognize you from the jetpack you had made. I'm just glad to see another local Fett honestly lol.

Has anyone else had more trouble with the Mercs? I've been denied 3 times...

My armor is ROTJ SE based on the film version while their CRL is based on the promo version. So they told me to remove 2 of my right gauntlet hoses which are firmly attached to the connectors. I don't want to risk damaging my gauntlet so I withdrew my submission. Pity.

My armor is ROTJ SE based on the film version while their CRL is based on the promo version. So they told me to remove 2 of my right gauntlet hoses which are firmly attached to the connectors. I don't want to risk damaging my gauntlet so I withdrew my submission. Pity.

That sounds like something you could argue. The Mercs are a bit stricter in general, but a film reference should be allowed.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back