New Cape!!

Cancelled my order with TK409 and went with Man of War Studios. quality is top notch, and this cape is great!! Looking forward to weathering it!
ceaae2cecc314757eb2e8b1ec7822e16.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T

I have the same one, beautiful piece...unlike you, I am not too excited about weathering it. Haha

Please keep this thread updated once you do start your weathering as this cape is a different material than what most use and I'm curious how you plan to attack it.

I have the same one, beautiful piece...unlike you, I am not too excited about weathering it. Haha

Please keep this thread updated once you do start your weathering as this cape is a different material than what most use and I'm curious how you plan to attack it.
I'll add pics to this thread when I'm done. I'm planning on taking it light at first, wool probably isn't as forgiving as canvas/ linen. I'm going light on the weathering as well. I'm sure the experts will chime in their opinion when I'm done (hopefully)

Sent from my SM-G930T

Please keep the pics coming because I think I purchased the last Limited Edition cape Christian had on sale and I really would like to see how yours turns out before I touch mine, My last cape I purchased from Christian (Economy Version) didnt turn out to well do to the fact that I was trying to inflict some true battle damage with my torch set on low(n), needless to say not a good idea but hell live n learn next time it will be airbrush all the way!

using a pair of scissors, I cut out the majority of the holes, mostly pushing up from the bottom with my finger and using the scissors, cutting almost sideways

Sent from my SM-G930T

Love my MOW cape and I haven't had the nerve to start this process. Not to doubt the master Raf but how did the weathering pattern come to light. I haven't been able to find one pic that shows the cape spread out.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back