ROTJ Fett

gideon00

New Hunter
I just picked up a complete ROTJ Fett yesterday and I need to start sourcing a few pieces to replace the parts that are too small. I'll start by asking where to source the flight suit. I guess I am not allowed to post in the cargo bay yet. Sorry if this is not the place. Thanks for any help.

But you can PM members who have FS threads and you should start a build thread to keep track of you build and for help getting everything sorted out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes start a WIP thread and post up pics of what you got. This will help the community here to help you. Also you can ask questions in your thread, you don't have to ask that in the cargo hold.

Welcome to the forums.

Yes! ROTJ! Welcome to the forums.

Arkady, Loanstar, and Man of War Studios (MOW) are some of the top vendors for flightsuits. All very responsive if you have questions.

Definitely post some pics of your kit as it is now and how it all looks on you. We're here to help!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back