RF Topper with self contained lights

Neo Fett

Active Hunter
I got a self contained lights kit, I got it to fit, but now I'm wondering how to temporarily attach the clear part of the rangefinder so that I can easily access the battery.

I used some small magnets, you can see them here circled in red:
Untitled.jpg

I just used my Dremel tool to dig out some recesses in the perspex and glued magnets into them, and then on the topper shell to match.

I got a self contained lights kit, I got it to fit, but now I'm wondering how to temporarily attach the clear part of the rangefinder so that I can easily access the battery.

Who made your topper? I just finished attaching mine today. I used magnets like dv8r but I only attached them in one spot with epoxy.

Who made your topper? I just finished attaching mine today. I used magnets like dv8r but I only attached them in one spot with epoxy.

I bought my helmet from anime fan and my electronics from Jc27 however my topper came broken so I 3d printed one using Rafal's models.

I bought my helmet from anime fan and my electronics from Jc27 however my topper came broken so I 3d printed one using Rafal's models.
Hi which kit did you get from jc27? The FHP2 I'm getting has a solid stork so not sure which kit to get for the RF

Sent from my SM-G928F

Hi which kit did you get from jc27? The FHP2 I'm getting has a solid stork so not sure which kit to get for the RF

Sent from my SM-G928F

I got the self contained kit for animefan, "Animefan/DVH Rangefinder Kit" because that's the helmet I got. Idk if it fits in a FPH2.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back