Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Dec 2016
    1 Week Ago - Feb 15, 2017, 8:58 PM - Greetings from OC Squad California #1

Greetings all,
    I'm Erik D. in the OC Squad of the 501st in SoCal. Working on an ESB Boba Fett. I have collected a lot of the gear just need a few more things. Any points are very welcome. Was looking at Lonestar for the flight suit and armor jacket plus a few other things. Any leads on Boba's side arm would be appreciated. I have a Hyperfirm EE-3 that still needs work, but I'm excited to be building one of my favorite characters in my favorite Star Wars episode!
    Cheers!

2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    1 Week Ago - Feb 15, 2017, 9:44 PM - Re: Greetings from OC Squad California #2

Welcome to the forums. There is a ton of information here. Look the the WIP threads for tips and learn from others mistakes and success. Plenty of us on here are also 501st, and I will say this........if you can pass the critique and criticism here on the forums then 501st approval should be easy.
    1 Week Ago - Feb 16, 2017, 12:09 AM - Re: Greetings from OC Squad California #3

Welcome Erik....boom

Quote GunnerD said: View Post
    Greetings all,
    I'm Erik D. in the OC Squad of the 501st in SoCal. Working on an ESB Boba Fett. I have collected a lot of the gear just need a few more things. Any points are very welcome. Was looking at Lonestar for the flight suit and armor jacket plus a few other things. Any leads on Boba's side arm would be appreciated. I have a Hyperfirm EE-3 that still needs work, but I'm excited to be building one of my favorite characters in my favorite Star Wars episode!
    Cheers!
  5. Member Since
    Jan 2016
    1 Week Ago - Feb 16, 2017, 9:38 AM - Re: Greetings from OC Squad California #4

check the cargo hold for the sidearm. I know mainst69 has one in his sale thread right now. Even though you cannot post in the cargo hold you can still send him a PM. Good luck on finishing your build and welcome to the forum!
    1 Week Ago - Feb 16, 2017, 5:23 PM - Re: Greetings from OC Squad California #5

Welcome to TDH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk