Greetings from OC Squad California

GunnerD

New Hunter
Greetings all,
I'm Erik D. in the OC Squad of the 501st in SoCal. Working on an ESB Boba Fett. I have collected a lot of the gear just need a few more things. Any points are very welcome. Was looking at Lonestar for the flight suit and armor jacket plus a few other things. Any leads on Boba's side arm would be appreciated. I have a Hyperfirm EE-3 that still needs work, but I'm excited to be building one of my favorite characters in my favorite Star Wars episode!
Cheers!

Welcome to the forums. There is a ton of information here. Look the the WIP threads for tips and learn from others mistakes and success. Plenty of us on here are also 501st, and I will say this........if you can pass the critique and criticism here on the forums then 501st approval should be easy.

Welcome Erik....boom

Greetings all,
I'm Erik D. in the OC Squad of the 501st in SoCal. Working on an ESB Boba Fett. I have collected a lot of the gear just need a few more things. Any points are very welcome. Was looking at Lonestar for the flight suit and armor jacket plus a few other things. Any leads on Boba's side arm would be appreciated. I have a Hyperfirm EE-3 that still needs work, but I'm excited to be building one of my favorite characters in my favorite Star Wars episode!
Cheers!

check the cargo hold for the sidearm. I know mainst69 has one in his sale thread right now. Even though you cannot post in the cargo hold you can still send him a PM. Good luck on finishing your build and welcome to the forum!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back