Greetings from Houston,Tx

Rec0n

New Hunter
Hello,
My name is Eric Alvarado, 33 and firefighter/automotive painter in Houston,Tx. Still remember when I ruined my VHS rotj from watching it so much when I was a kid. (lol) I've tried a couple of time to build a SW costume for approval and have run into obstacles preventing me from finishing and selling. Boba fett was to be my final build after I had a few under my belt, until my most recent event my wife asked why I was waiting and realized I couldn't really come up with an answer.
So here I am, full of hope and ambition to get this build going. Would appreciate any guidance. Already contacted animefan for a Lid.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your build! You wont be disappointed with the animefan bucket. I have one myself and they are fantastic.

Well I Pm'd him from the BHG but I don't think he's very active there as I found the DH after. Current restricted to certain things I can do here.

Yep until you reach 50 posts and 90 days you wont be able to post in the cargo hold. That being said you can still PM people so if you wanted to you could shoot him PM on here as well.

Welcome to the forums. We have plenty of Texans here. But of course being that it is Texas it doesn't mean we are actually anywhere close....................

Spend your time in research early on, it will pay off in the end. There is so much information and most people will be willing to help out.

Where would be the best section to start gathering a list of who's who for soft and hard parts.
Still waiting on a reply from animefan, but think I'd want to knock out flight suit, vest and boots before armor.

Where would be the best section to start gathering a list of who's who for soft and hard parts.
Still waiting on a reply from animefan, but think I'd want to knock out flight suit, vest and boots before armor.

Arkady for the Flightsuit and Vest, MoW for the boots.

Howdy, I'm also in the great state of Texas up in Fort Worth. We've got lots of smart folks in the state, actually the new XO of the Bounty Hunter's Guild is in Austin and screen name Major is a GML for the 501st. Cyberpyrot is also in Texas.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back