Jaycepticons Jango Fett Build 2.0

Jaycepticon

Active Hunter
Can't believe this'll be my 10th year in this crazy "hobby". To celebrate that, I'm going to re-do the very first build that I never FULLY completed. You can check that out in my old thread here.
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=33579&highlight=Verbal21

Going through that thread though, I see that while some names have gone, there are still plenty of people who are able to build quality parts, so that will be a huge help for me. I was damn near at the finish line but then the Boba bug bit me and I never really looked back until now.

Looking forward to finally completing an approved Jango after a decade and am excited to document everything.

This'll be my checklist that I update once I confirm the part and who I'm getting it from;

* Helmet - Cruzer, painted by Fett 4 Real
*Jumpsuit - Arkady
*Arena Jetpack - RS Props

Last edited by a moderator:
First piece that kicks this build off is a @SEEKER Jango lid with paint/assembly by him.

FullSizeRender(2).jpg

FullSizeRender(2).jpg

Ooh exciting! I've thought about doing a Jango bust for display but this should be something on a whole different order of magnitude lol. Excited to see this progress!

Ooh exciting! I've thought about doing a Jango bust for display but this should be something on a whole different order of magnitude lol. Excited to see this progress!

What's insane, and F4R can vouch for me, is that the Bust is what triggered this whole idea:lol:

Jango-Fett-Classic-Mini-Bust-002.jpg

Jango-Fett-Classic-Mini-Bust-002.jpg

Looks like we're going full circle then, SEEKER. I was just telling Dom last night that after seeing your Bust display, I was going to do the same for my Jango armor.

I even did a full mockup with my Fett stuff :lol:

FullSizeRender(5).jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back