Rounding out Jango

JangoFred

New Hunter
I know this probably sounds lazy like I don't want to research it... but in reality, I just don't want to make the wrong decisions. So I ask all of you, Where should I get the flak jacket and jet pack? Would prefer the arena pack but would take the Kamino pack if the right circumstances and price existed. Going to try the flightsuit myself. If I screw if up, I plan to obtain that from Arkady.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my mobile device.

The flak jacket has always been a tough one. You are basically buying a hand made, sewn to fit leather jacket so it is costly and time consuming. Right now I know that Bobamaker is doing them, I think there are a couple of others doing them now too but they are tough to come by. I have a Ladysewforus and it is great. I have not seen her around in a while though and I don't think she is still doing them. I am fairly certain Loanstar is doing them right now too.

Jet packs............DVH is making classic packs which would be a great Kamino. Man of War Studios makes both kinds but he is often out of stock on the Arena packs. RS Props makes a great pack for both styles (that is what I have, in both styles) The MOW pack is a bit on the bigger side which is one of the reasons I switched from his to the RS pack. BTW the reason I have both is because the right circumstances hit and I bought both styles at one time. I have a WIP thread where I paint them both up.

I pm'd Lonestar a few days ago. Haven't gotten a response. I expect that if I don't end up connecting with Lonestar I'll probably go with Bobamaker.

Sent from my iPad

And I have placed an or with Carole for the flight suit and neck seal. Once the flak is ordered, everything will be, at least paid for. Finally

Sent from my iPad

Ok... I have everything officially ordered and paid for except one thing that I intend to try on my own. Anyone know where I can find the dimensions for the knee darts? If you're familiar with roller blades, it looks like the larger dimensioned ones could or even may have been made from the bearing spacers from folder blade wheels. Smaller ones... not so much.

Sent from my SM-G935V

One more piece....
db07bf8a1fffbbe259e89479761d736d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V

I can certainly do that. It's looking like my flight suit will be here today from Carole. Starting to come together.

Sent from my SM-G935V

Ok....painting the bucket, the part of the bucket UNDER the side attachment pieces, is it the dark blue of the pieces that go over it? Or is it the light blue of the headband?

Thanks.

All my research led me to the lighter blue under the RF stalk mount and the side attachments. If I screwed up... Not difficult to cover with the darker.

Sent from my SM-G950U

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back