looking for info about RS props

bpwmd

Hunter
Hey guys looking for owners opinions of the RS Propmasters helmet and gauntlet kits.
what kind of measurments are we looking at and what about quality and how does the assembly go (simple or super difficult)

I have a helmet and armour and couldn't be happier . They are really good quality . Sharp clean lines , metal range finder , Perspex viewer etc .

You will not have an issue with screen accuracy . I bought the helmet and armour in painted . The helmet comes primed and ready to paint .Where are u based / where do you live

Rs is uk based and logistically miles out . Try darth vorhees or redkraydragon for the helmet and gauntlets . They are US based and closer to you geographically

cool I have been shopping them too. RS seemed to have better prices but I can imagine the shipping is insane. lol
shopping shopping shopping. lol
Thanks Red

Just had mine 501 approved today. http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/im-approved-rotj-boba-56341/
i couldn't be happier. They were always quick to answer my questions and last I knew shipping was priority and free. Got mine when it was finished from the U.K. to Virginia in a couple days. Fit was great and accuracy was really good. Turn around time for a full armor set unpainted for me was about 3 months.
out of curiosity did the circuit board have the dental files on it???

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back