RF Topper Perspex block

Wasted Fett

Literally Asian
So, is the color of this piece slightly amber or clear?

Boba-Fett-Costume-MoM-102702-139.jpg

Boba-Fett-Return-of-the-Jedi-Helmet-09.jpg

Boba-Fett-Return-of-the-Jedi-Helmet-02.jpg

boba-fett-helmets.jpg

I always thought it was clear and just yellowed as it aged. I'd like to get the info from someone much more knowledgeable about it though.

I always thought it was clear and just yellowed as it aged. I'd like to get the info from someone much more knowledgeable about it though.

i always thought the same. I never really have seen anyone really look into it. But id guess it was a clear acrylic originally. Of course that is my speculation. If there is any info/knowledge out there to confirm that im sure someone on this board knows lol

im still at a loss where does one get a block like that. I can only find sheets. and for the life of me I have no idea how I would use there rest.......

Here in the PNW I got a 1"+ thick block for rangefinder lens material from Tapp Plastics, they're online too.

how much did you pay for it?
Juneau AK here

- - - Updated - - -

oh sweet merciful cosplay gods..... they have a quick price finder for it $10 for a 2*1.75*1 block !!!

thank you greg

- - - Updated - - -

thanks I hadn't heard of them before you're awesome

how much did you pay for it?
Juneau AK here

- - - Updated - - -

oh sweet merciful cosplay gods..... they have a quick price finder for it $10 for a 2*1.75*1 block !!!

thank you greg

- - - Updated - - -

thanks I hadn't heard of them before you're awesome
I bought 6"×6"×1.25" for $34.04 shipped via 2-day priority.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back