New Member From UK

STEVOVIII

New Hunter
Just collected a ROTJ Boba Fett kit yesterday from RS Propmasters, so thought I'd sign up. Looking forward to the coming year with a few ideas for using it. Based in Chester in the UK. I'll get some pics up when I can,

Thanks,

Steve.

IMG_0486.JPGIMG_0479.JPG
Here's a couple of pics after collecting yesterday.

Looks great! Red too bright, needs to be more burgundy/wine. Gloves need more grey. Little more tattering on the bottom of cloak, flight suit and jacket too similar color, cant tell where one starts and the other ends. I am working on my own, please take this as creative criticism. These are merely observations that I would expect from other more experienced peeps from this forum who are giants whose shoulders I strive to stand upon. Granted, it may be the lighting. It is a great Boba by any means! Congrats, when mine is done I hope it looks halfway as good as yours!

Looks great! Red too bright, needs to be more burgundy/wine. Gloves need more grey. Little more tattering on the bottom of cloak, flight suit and jacket too similar color, cant tell where one starts and the other ends. I am working on my own, please take this as creative criticism. These are merely observations that I would expect from other more experienced peeps from this forum who are giants whose shoulders I strive to stand upon. Granted, it may be the lighting. It is a great Boba by any means! Congrats, when mine is done I hope it looks halfway as good as yours!

Thanks dude, but the colour is due to way the photo has been edited. I have a habit of making colours saturate on Instagram as I like how it makes your pictures pop. The colours are spot on to be fair to them - it's just the way I've messed with the pic.

Kinda thought, had to throw my 2 credits in. I see a lot of peeps posting pics and it's usually the camera or lighting. I really shouldn't even say a word because I don't even know how to post pics to start an album to get constructive criticism on my build. I'm tech handicapped.

Kinda thought, had to throw my 2 credits in. I see a lot of peeps posting pics and it's usually the camera or lighting. I really shouldn't even say a word because I don't even know how to post pics to start an album to get constructive criticism on my build. I'm tech handicapped.

Yeah I should've said in the post to be fair so as not to cause confusion, but no worries! I'm brand new to all this, so I don't know what's what :)

No prob. We are all in this expensive, time consuming, frustrating, aggravating,
tedious, meticulous, artistic, hard working, detailed, and ultimately satisfied community of people. Welcome aboard. Leave your sanity at the door. I will friend you if I can figure out how to do it. Been a member for a while, not computer savvy though. Started this project a while ago, now I have decent employ where I can put money towards it. If I can help you at all let me know. Yours Respectfully, Steevo

No prob. We are all in this expensive, time consuming, frustrating, aggravating,
tedious, meticulous, artistic, hard working, detailed, and ultimately satisfied community of people. Welcome aboard. Leave your sanity at the door. I will friend you if I can figure out how to do it. Been a member for a while, not computer savvy though. Started this project a while ago, now I have decent employ where I can put money towards it. If I can help you at all let me know. Yours Respectfully, Steevo

Top man, thanks Steevo :)

I went for holidays in London once for 5 days. Fell in love with the city and people. Been a huge fan of the Brits since high school. Huge Python and Dr. Who fan. Actually did a sketch on stage at The State Theatere in Cleveland in 2000 with Eric Idle. The "can I have your liver" sketch from Meaning of Life. Had a few drinks will Neil Innes as well when he was in Cleveland. Cheers!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back