Buy Gauntlets?

VIARPE

Hunter
Hello everyone.
I'm looking to but ESB Gauntlets.
I've alredy contacted Bobamaker and I'm about to seal the deal.
However, these are quite expensive.
I'd like to know if there's a cheaper option that is not so bad compared to Bobamaker's perfect ones.
I mean, I don't really care for 100% movie accuarcy, just 85%, like I don't care for the small bumps that Bobamaker perfectly imitates but I do care for sharp detail and right pieces proportions.
Thanks!!!

Vicente.

If you want cheap, make your own. If you're going to buy, then yes there may be cheaper but not much cheaper. I never bought from Bobamaker-but I hear good things about him.

I have a BM set and I am very pleased with them. They are lovely quality. You would not be disappointed. The Redkraytdragon sets are also very nice. I am not aware of any disappointed RKD customers. I think they may also be less money than BM (not sure). If you could track down a Fettpride set I think you'd be very happy also but as he no longer makes stuff they'd have to be an existing set and they'll be very expensive i would imagine.

I currently use Man of War ( MOW) gauntlets and they great for the price. Not sure where you are located so shipping may come into play as far as cost. I also have a set of RKD ones that are resin upper and vac lowers that I haven't built yet. The casting on the uppers is super smooth and clean.

I would like to have Bobamaker ones but I'm pretty sure he has a long wait list ( which is not a slight at him- just something many need to consider in their build). I have his armor and knees and love them.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back