Etsy Vendor?

PropReplicator2

Active Hunter
So i was trolling through Etsy for a good cast of the esb fett helmet and came upon the mans page. Does anyone know if he is safe to order from or if someone has bought and used his products?

c74a1a8606961fa3740510903759df7b.jpg

Thanks,
Alex

I believe that @cantdrive55 can fill you in on this product.

I bought one from the same seller on eBay, not sure if I received a bad pull or what, but if you're looking for a 501st quality helmet, I would recommend looking elsewhere. If you're looking for something that is somewhat similar in appearance to a Fett helmet without needing accuracy, it would be OK for that. I just received an animefan helmet yesterday, excellent quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one from the same seller on eBay, not sure if I received a bad pull or what, but if you're looking for a 501st quality helmet, I would recommend looking elsewhere. If you're looking for something that is somewhat similar in appearance to a Fett helmet without needing accuracy, it would be OK for that. I just received an animefan helmet yesterday, excellent quality.

Whatever you received was definitely a bad pull based on your pictures. The question is whether it is representative of every pull. The etsy/ebay pictures tend to suggest that it is partially because extra material has been added during the recast process to make the helmet bigger and that has compromised the shape. The earpiece on yours was badly deformed and for me that raises questions as to what state the original donor helmet or mould was in.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever you received was definitely a bad pull based on your pictures. The question is whether it is representative of every pull. The etsy/ebay pictures tend to suggest that it is partially because extra material has been added during the recast process to make the helmet bigger and that has compromised the shape. The earpiece on yours was badly deformed and for me that raises questions as to what state the original donor helmet or mould was in.

thats my listing !! And I take great pride in it !
So i was trolling through Etsy for a good cast of the esb fett helmet and came upon the mans page. Does anyone know if he is safe to order from or if someone has bought and used his products?

c74a1a8606961fa3740510903759df7b.jpg

Thanks,
Alex

- - - Updated - - -

Banned....? Ive sold over 200 this year alone !! I have never received any negitive feed back what so ever
I think he has been banned from 501st, Rebel Legion and Mando Mercs.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has or is willing to share the link(s) to these sites where im receiving negative reviews I would be greatful...so I can defend what I sell .

I didn't see mention of negative reviews. Someone stated they thought you may have been banned from other forums. You're saying you haven't so it's been cleared up. Case closed.

From an objective point of view on the helmets and your 200+ positive reviews, is it possible the purchaser doesn't know any better? I mean it's eBay. Looking at the pictures of your casts on Etsy and eBay you can see the deformities in the ears, key slots, the rear portion of where the cheeks would be painted red, and at least along the band that runs the rear portion of the helmet and behind the ears.

I understand the camaraderie that's supposed to take place on the boards and backing goodhearted individuals work here but putting it apples to apples against other casts here for just about 30 dollars more you can get an Animefan Budget whose quality far exceeds that of this helmet... newcomers money is better spent on something like that rather than where they'd use the time and energy equivalent of money they saved on your cast fixing it. And in some parts they can't, like the deformities mentioned above.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back