Attended my first event!

mainst69

Active Hunter
Well, my JP was not finished, my gaunts suck, my knees were not finished. No one but me knew or cared. Pretty much everyone loved me and no one was rude and asked why does Boba Fett have a beer gut now?!

image.jpg2_22.jpg

image.jpg3_16.jpg

image.jpg4_13.jpg

image.jpg5_4.jpg

Nice job. It took me a few practice runs and about 3 troops to finally fix and adjust everything so it sits rights. But not to shabby for your first time.

im not sure if this is legal to say on this site....."girtle" for the gut
P.S. they do work...... ; )

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job. It took me a few practice runs and about 3 troops to finally fix and adjust everything so it sits rights. But not to shabby for your first time.
I know. I had class for work in Houston that day. Had to drive an hour and a half to get there got stuck in traffic and then wasgetting dressed with a buddy helping. One of my gauntlets didnt get pinned.
It was a good learning experience though. I hated going without a jp, I felt naked! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

im not sure if this is legal to say on this site....."girtle" for the gut
P.S. they do work...... ; )
Lol. I need to lose 20-30 anyway. See what that does then I'"" look into it if need be!

Im a solid 230....but when I suit up....I dont look a POUND over 220....with the help of said apparatus
I know. I had class for work in Houston that day. Had to drive an hour and a half to get there got stuck in traffic and then wasgetting dressed with a buddy helping. One of my gauntlets didnt get pinned.
It was a good learning experience though. I hated going without a jp, I felt naked! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. I need to lose 20-30 anyway. See what that does then I'"" look into it if need be!

Im a solid 230....but when I suit up....I dont look a POUND over 220....with the help of said apparatus
Is it sad to say that I want to lose weight for no other reason than to look better in my costume?! Lol. Oh to have my 20's metabolism back again...

Is it sad to say that I want to lose weight for no other reason than to look better in my costume?! Lol. Oh to have my 20's metabolism back again...

Absolutely not! thats usually my main motivation to lose weight lol ...health?, BAH! i need to look good as Fett!! LMAO

Also, a trick to keep the ammo belt over your belly button. add either snaps or velcro to the pouch backs and on the jumpsuit, it will never sag again. thats how i did mine :)

Absolutely not! thats usually my main motivation to lose weight lol ...health?, BAH! i need to look good as Fett!! LMAO

Also, a trick to keep the ammo belt over your belly button. add either snaps or velcro to the pouch backs and on the jumpsuit, it will never sag again. thats how i did mine :)

That's a good idea Lou. I got dressed in such a hurry, I didn't even notice I didn't get it tight enough to stay. Plus, my left gauntlet did not get pinned all the way and came open on me. That's why I'm holding it against my gut. I had to get it redone.

Boba-Fett-Costume-Empire-Strikes-Back-Carbon-Chamber-16a.JPG
If your left gauntlet came open, you are 100% screen accurate. See above.

Great costume! I am sure you were loved by all!

If anyone asks me about my gut when my costume is finished, I will ask them if they ever heard of Santa Fett... and note that he leaves thermal detonators, not coal and switches in the stockings of all of the bad little children.

View attachment 104670
If your left gauntlet came open, you are 100% screen accurate. See above.

Great costume! I am sure you were loved by all!

If anyone asks me about my gut when my costume is finished, I will ask them if they ever heard of Santa Fett... and note that he leaves thermal detonators, not coal and switches in the stockings of all of the bad little children.

yeah, but sadly, mine aren't screen accurate because I used piano hinges! Still came open. I fired my valet!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back