Hello from your newest member from California

I've lurked on tdh for many years contemplating doing my own Fett suit, and figured it's time to finally register and get started. Leaning towards building an ESB costume, so started reading and researching.

I live in Northern California in the East Bay Area.

Not a very active poster on other boards that I am a member of, so accumulating 50 posts here may take me quite some time.

Welcome! This is a great site both as a resource and as a community. Need any help just ask questions. While you can't post in the cargo hold at first, you can send folks messages.

Welcome to the board. I've just recently started going gung ho on my build (RotJ). Good peeps tons of info. It's addictive. Good luck and have fun. Oh, and thanks. You just happened to be my 50th post.:D:cheers

Thanks for the welcome. So far, this has been a bit of a fairly costly scavenger hunt. I imagine this can be pretty addicting as you try to locate the actual screen accurate items - saw some genuine NEMROD holsters in the cargo hold for a pretty penny...tempting but not sure exactly how screen accurate I desire my build to be. In this instance I think a quality reproduction of the original wI'll more than suit my needs.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back