Triple FPH2 ESB paint up

IMG_20170203_202504_712.jpg

All at the same stage now. Trying something new with the rlm 76

The 76 looks very olivey like compared to the RLM73 it looks even more so then compared to your panzer mix (not sure if youre still using the panzer mix on that one helmet there? ) Think we're talking about the dome? the 76? YES? LOL

The 76 looks very olivey like compared to the RLM73 it looks even more so then compared to your panzer mix (not sure if youre still using the panzer mix on that one helmet there? ) Think we're talking about the dome? the 76? YES? LOL

Lol no, the back panel green. The RLM 73. I used 2 different primers; for the two helmets on the left it was the duplicolor self etching and the right one was Mr. Surfacer. Haven't started the domes yet!

Lol no, the back panel green. The RLM 73. I used 2 different primers; for the two helmets on the left it was the duplicolor self etching and the right one was Mr. Surfacer. Haven't started the domes yet!

Scroll up....you mentioned RLM76 ;) and on this crappy screen here the dome looks green.... and RLM 76 is sometimes green but sometime blue not sure why

20170213_190247.jpg

Helmets 1 and 2, right side panel. Starting helmet 3 right now and then I'll move to the left side for all 3 before I get to bed. You can see a variance in the big spot of silver where I left some of the open spots instead of filling them in on helmet #2, this was to test easier landmarking on the other 2 helmets and won't affect the paint jobs at all.

Really happy with the new red. This is the best pic I've gotten that hasn't had the phone try and correct the color and been bastardized by the lighting conditions. This is super close to how it looks in person! Super stoked with this photo...

20170403_124156.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back