Fan film on its way

Silverstalker

Active Hunter
So Guys I said a while back in my ROTJ journal I would be involved in a fan film, well its in the can and going through editing, I spent a few days in Paris on a few locations shooting the film last week and its almost done.... the trip from England to Paris with my kit was long and hard but worth every moment, the film although shot it France will be in English.

So I got to play the part of Fett of course for this film and the production values were way beyond my expectations, we had a proper film studio to work in so there was an actual crew of people from lighting to sound etc,... I got to work with a talented French actor who was playing the part opposite Me. working from a script from Film writer/Producer and /Director Romain Lambert

Here is a behind the scene look at some of the work Romain has been involved in with the Production company he works with.

Its in French but you will get the idea.:D

https://vimeo.com/162049375

Now this is a fan film as it was totally financed By Romain.. and it is Episode I there will be another!...

This will be something very different than the other fan films you see, its going to be more of a parody, with a comical edge to it... I can't go into detail about it at the moment but the basic concept is that Boba Fett finds his way to earth for a very specific reason.... and the first episode will be to set the story line up..

It was one of the best experiences of my life to be part of this, I am going to be forever grateful for the chance to be part of these stories and I cant tell you how beautiful the location was and how good the quality of the equipment is they have used on this!. we hope it will appeal to most people, I will post it up as soon as its ready for everyone.

(y)

Should be a couple of weeks to edit. I have seen about 30 seconds worth on screen and it looks visualy beautiful because of the quality of the equipment used.....

FB_IMG_1476122283342_zpstnb86twm.jpg

The Fan film is here! the first episode is finished and ready to watch. This is part of a few short movies, it is a mix of comedy, parody, and the beginning of a small adventure for Boba. well we are making these few short films the real intention is to make a longer more serious feature fan film, these short films are here to fill the gap and hopefully make a few people laugh along the way, its a huge project Director Romain Lambert is working on and its going to take time but the wheels are already set in motion..

Please do enjoy the short film ''Part 1'' Like I say there will be more to follow as well as the main feature project in the future.

A basic synopsis is Boba fett has arrived on earth having an interview about why he is here??

I would recommend watching it on your TV to get the full experience from the high quality of the camera equipment used. but that's just a recommendation

Enjoy

BE WARNED STRONG LANGUAGE...

https://youtu.be/pO1e1Z5Fo_0

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back