Target Helmet Size?

So I pulled the trigger on one of the re-released Target helmets from last year after I found them on Amazon, and mine came in yesterday. I was pretty pleased, but it's actually the first Fett helmet I've had in-hand since the old Don Post helmets back during the original trilogy re-release in the late nineties. This thing seems HUGE! Has anyone compared its size to other buckets? I know the overall shape seems to be generally regarded as decent for a mass production item. Mostly, I'm just curious how it compares to other items popular in the community; from those that might have both.

Its pretty much to scale. The Don Post vinyl helmets are small...

I think some have upsized Raf's helmet templates, just slightly, to fit when painting...

It looks like you already found the "New Target Boba Fett helmet released" thread. That should have pretty much all the info you need on the sizing and modifications.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure enough, I see now that some people point out the size right there on page 1. My bad. Got a little lazy today I guess. Thanks for the pingbacks on the question. If this topic can be closed, feel free to do so.

I posted this in another thread but figured someone else is going to need this info so here's the "cheap" helmet size comparisons. IMG_2096_zpsseotzykp.jpg

Thanks, guys, for posting the two side-by-side snaps. Those are super helpful and exactly what I was looking for. There is just so much padding in the top of that Target helmet.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back