Bossk New Bossk from Italy

Guido

New Hunter
leg harness X wing Bossk.jpgbossk1.JPGbossk2.JPGHi everyone,
this is Guido from Italy.
I officially started after some time evaluating this “dream” to build a very good/almost same Bossk costume and I know this gonna be a tough challenge for Bossk is not easy, quite complex actually.
I have purchased from an artist based in Spain, Mask/Arms and Feet (not yet received tho but the picture is for reference and is exactly what I am going to get) and right now I will move on with the rest, step by step.
Even if I don’t not really mind how long will it take, I would like to be ready by the end of the Year, but anyway….:lol:now I start to bother you guys with all my questions:

Leg Holster,Belt and Ejection Harness:

• I found online several pictures and I have identified the material, should be Poly Propylene Webbing if I am not mistaken, light grey for the Harness, military army green not to dark for the Holster and light brown/beige for the Belt.
  • Belt Buckle I found on the ebay can be purchased

At home with the help of my wife I think we can put everything together with the sewing machine.

Ejection Harness: according to the picture, is everything correct?

Leg Flares: is there’s something commercial can be used? Which kind of material you recommend? Dimension?

Thanks for now guys, this is my first step in the large world, I wanna walk slow and safe!! :)

Of course any help/suggestion is deeply appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a bunch of guides to making leg flares on the rebel legion forums. You can simply google it and find it pretty fast.

Different material is used for the straps that connect to the lower compression cabling system. If you are looking to get 501st approval I highly recommend reading information posted on thebhg.net and the WIP CRL there.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Thank you Crumdum, I will follow those guidelines!!

Marco, nice to see you! (di dove sei? anche te stai lavorando a Bossk?)

Back with a small update, supplier of Mask/Arms/Feet sent me a pic of the work in progress..
I can't wait to see it finished and Painted!:Dbossk raw.JPG

Latex parts finally arrived yesterday, they fit perfectly!
Next move is to choose the right material/colour for the suit, already ordered some small samples and as soos as I can have in my hands, I will start to proceed with the suit.
Finger Cross!!!:)b1.JPGb2.JPG

yes I was concerned about this issue, and I am thinking to ask my local cobbler to stick on the soles something like rubber for shoes or any similar material suitable to walk. Possibly shaped according to these feet.
But now I am focused on the suit, I have ordered the material in the right Yellow colour and as soon as get I will start to sew (with the help of my mum:))!
I hope to have the suit almost ready before end of nov.

I got shoulder Patches, and kindly thanks to another "Bossk" maker on BHG I also purchased a couple of screen accurate ones, soon to arrive!patches.jpg

yes i know, but the ones you sold me aren't more screen accurate?? ( by the way is it you?)
this is what i wrote up

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i know, but the ones you sold me aren't more screen accurate?? ( by the way is it you?)
this is what i wrote up

The ones I sell are the only screen accurate ones I know of...if you bought it from my sell buddy add in the past day you are covered.

Haven't posted here for ages (more on the BHG), now I am almost ready with the suit and in the meanwhile some more stuff is ready! Hopefully I can complete this project in the closer future!
bd3a3c8caba38d2ea2469a1175f11b8a.jpg
accurate screen patches
f90f6040b7bc6783052b381cadf0fc3a.jpg
4a7e0d8efa5ce219bee34fee8f9e727b.jpg
5a81762975c6573bf835ef72edd0364f.jpg
ec2690705fd5686492fc1fae9d3ee7bb.jpg
suit work in progress

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back