New member - ESB Display Helmet Query!

engarde

New Hunter
Hi all, long time creeper on the group and finally took the plunge and joined! I've been trying to decide on a nice ESB helmet to display with my Star Wars Collection, i've seen some fantastic work on here and have contacted RS Prop Masters but i'm still not convinced on the quality of their paint apps. If anyone could help steer me in the right direction, if it helps at all im Located in Australia.

Cheers

Darth Vorhees does do some paintwork but I don't know if that includes helmet commissions but you can send him a PM to find out. Bobamaker sells complete helmet via his site. I think ToEleven can also do completed helmets.

I have a helmet that is ready to be molded and casted. I can do paint commissions, I have an airbrush I know how to use from modeling work, and I've painted a helmet before. If you're interested, you can PM me and give you some more details.

Another option is to get a helmet from one of the makers here and commission a painter here to paint it. Do a search for paint ups and see which one you like.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back