Jango to Boba Helmet Progression Build

Viper

Active Hunter
Hey all y'all. This is something I have wanted to complete for some time now. I have 3 buckets to paint...2 ASOK Jango's and a GMH. I am wanting to do a progression, timeline if you will, of the early Boba years. Definitely not going to have screen references or anything to compare it to but I am excited. I may start with something like the 1313 Helmet and then onto 2 early variations of Boba's Helmet.
Now I am not 100% sure on the timeline of 1313 but I would assume that it is some time after Jango's death but before Boba's debut in the original trilogy.
Do not hesitate to hit me up with ideas/concepts you've seen.
Cheers
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

This should be interesting! Funny thing that it was only a short while ago when I first knew of the 1313 variation, bumping into someone cosplaying as one at a comic con. Unique idea here.

Thanks! So just want to put it out there that I realize the paint colors are not screen accurate. I figured that after being in the ground for a while they make have changed a bit. Stoked about the weathering that is coming!

Not sure why these are upside down...I've tried it like 5 different ways. Oh well. If you click to blow them up (2X) they show up the right way.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back