Supertrooper ready for upgrading...

Battrooper

New Hunter
Have to say first off that I love this costume.

I had started to put it together and had ordered stuff before I was pointed towards this site. Ah well lesson learnt, do more research.
I was very happy with the way this turned out and it went down very well at a convention in Dublin recently.
I am now thinking of doing ALL the upgrades that would be needed for MMCC or 501st clearance standards.

Parts as it stands:
Helmet from ebay. Had GATOR in the visor area. Maker perhaps?
Armor from etsy. Kripton Top.
Gauntlets from a friend. Lonewolf. Known for his great Biker Scout lids.
Soft parts from Evolution Props.
Ammo belt from ebay which I now wear the correct way up... :)
Jetpack mostly made by me from plans found on here. Thrusters from shapeways. Rocket from ebay.
Lazer rifle built from an airsoft UZI, a lightsaber torch and plans found on here.

IMAG0693_zpsuxpyqm5d.jpg

IMAG0695_zpswawtyaip.jpg

IMAG0698_zpsqy7rwou3.jpg

IMAG0699_zpscjukgmns.jpg

IMAG0704_zpsiarib76l.jpg

May take a bit of time getting it up to standard but I'll hopefully get there in the end...

Looks good! The CRLs for this are really in depth but make for a nice challenge. I have been buying as many Supertrooper specific parts as I can and will be making all the parts for the sling gun , the uzi and some other things. I have cast versions of most of these parts and am just waiting on the right machinist for metal versions. Mine is far from perfect yet but let me know if you need any help!

01Hawk- I have been lurking about and following your build with a lot of interest and jealously. lol
Loving how neat your jetpack is looking. Your whole suit and attention to detail is fantastic...

That is a thing of beauty right there. I had a feeling I spotted you and a lady fett in the Dublin Comic Con this year (I wasn't able to make it myself but saw lots of pics).
Looks amazing Battrooper well done on the jetpack build!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great! If I could make one suggestion would try to correct the large gap in the visor/mandible area.

What? I love that gap. I can see really well out of it compared to my Stormtrooper... :lol:

Not a lot I could do with it. Heating the lid to pull them in pulls the whole thing out of shape. It's the way the thing was sculpted. Better one needed I fear...

That is a thing of beauty right there. I had a feeling I spotted you and a lady fett in the Dublin Comic Con this year (I wasn't able to make it myself but saw lots of pics).
Looks amazing @Battrooper well done on the jetpack build!

Yes that was myself and my wife at Dublin on the Saturday this year. That was our first outing together in our Mandalorian costumes. Hers is a custom of her own design...

hi i love your build, but i was wondering ive seen some build that the body suit is a bit darker. yet i thoght everything was white. how do i find out what the right look is? i am in the process of building my costume and i have everthing shinny white but im missing the gloves and boots. if you could assist or point in right direction i would appreciate it

hi i love your build, but i was wondering ive seen some build that the body suit is a bit darker. yet i thoght everything was white. how do i find out what the right look is? i am in the process of building my costume and i have everthing shinny white but im missing the gloves and boots. if you could assist or point in right direction i would appreciate it

Using TDH's ST Gallery
The flight suit definitely is a different color than the armor, but it just looks like it's a different colored white instead of darker. I believe the flightsuit is just white cotton, and to me a combination of armor painted with Rustoleum Glossy White, and Man Of War's Flight Suit pretty closely reflect what can be seen in the gallery.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back