Star Wars Celebration 8

Fett 4 Real

Sr Hunter
Hey guys, after asking "The Dent" Scott Kaufmann he said that due to lack of participation at C7 (or lack of people signing up) TDH had no booth. With that said @Wasteland and myself were saying that if we can rally the Troops (you guys) maybe we could have some representation again on the floor showing off some high quality Fett stuff. If youre going and are willing to spare an hour or two at a time to volunteer, we might be able to get this thing together in time...I'll add your name as a possible volunteer below.

THE LIST:

Fett 4 Real (Dom)
Wasteland (Nino)
rnbuda
TAguirre
DeathProof
01Hawk
bcurtis
superjedi
Major
Darth Voorhees
BobaKen
jbdubz
Nighthawk756
Zon
Saturniid19
C1RCA
SEEKER
fandangofett

Last edited by a moderator:
Booth workers would not be in costume...merely there to answer questions/shoot the ****.....with would be new members who are looking to make a Fett.

I have a 4 day pass. I will not have my Fett since I am travelling from Los Angeles, but I can spare a few hours working the booth. Thanks

Ted

I will have a 4 day pass along with my Fett so I'm sure I can spend a few hours in a booth ( in or out of costume).

I have a four-day pass as well and would be more than happy to man the booth or Fett up ESB style for a few hours. Will there be beer? There's gotta be beer. Right?

-Bryan

If only I had the money to get there. I would be happy to work the table for multiple days. I enjoyed the TDH table at Dallas Comic Con, it was a blast to work.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back