Star Wars Celebration 8

I'll be there every day. I'd be happy to man the booth for an hour or two each day. It'll be nice to give back to TDH after all the years of enjoyment I've had from the site.

I will probably not bring my suit since I'll be flying from Ohio, but I might be able to bring a few pieces.

I talked with Mike (Stormrider) last night and this morning and he agreed to make a HIC, a box, and panels (but no greeblies for the panels) for the TDH booth! He lives in Florida. I wonder if anyone could fashion a backdrop of some sort to go behind it. I would be willing to suit up for photo ops standing next to the HIC.

Thanks Mike!

Gosh dang MIKE! @Stormrider Gonna talk to Scott/Art more on this is going to shape up awesome

Any ESB Fett that poses with it must have their knees properly orientated to the RIGHT side up!

accuracy police.png

I love that you are thinking about doing this. I'll definitely stop by but I'm still at the kindergarten level of knowledge, so no way you can trust me talking to people! It would be nice to meet some of you face to face though. TDH is an incredible and amazing resource for someone who is just starting their journey. Thank you!

About the best I could offer is that I have a brother-in-law who is a big SW fan who has a very successful t-shirt company. He's a professional comedian too. Not sure he would do it, but he could always help out in the t-shirt department depending on what you are trying to do. He''ll be at celebration as well. Just let me know.

Just saw on the Celebration website that the deadline to submit an application for a fan table is November 16th.
Any updates on this? It would be so great if TDH had a presence at the show!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back