Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
Subscribe
  1. Wasteland's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    601
    6 Days Ago - Mar 17, 2017, 12:43 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #201

    just create a group text!

    Im going to the 501st bash (April 15) so lets not make it for that night.

    Also, we could meet up during the Celebration event itself for lunch.

    Anyone wanna hit up the gym while we're in Florida?
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. formerly buda741 rnbuda's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,024
    6 Days Ago - Mar 17, 2017, 12:55 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #202

    I'm also fine with a group text.
  4. jbdubz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    855
    6 Days Ago - Mar 17, 2017, 1:04 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #203

    Quote Wasteland said: View Post
    just create a group text!

    Im going to the 501st bash (April 15) so lets not make it for that night.

    Also, we could meet up during the Celebration event itself for lunch.

    Anyone wanna hit up the gym while we're in Florida?
    flabby little girly-man




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. tommyboy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    307
    6 Days Ago - Mar 17, 2017, 1:32 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #204

    Im in !
  6. tommyboy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    307
    6 Days Ago - Mar 17, 2017, 1:36 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #205

    If the lunch is a hit....could always regroup for a evening rondaevoo
    Quote Wasteland said: View Post
    just create a group text!

    Im going to the 501st bash (April 15) so lets not make it for that night.

    Also, we could meet up during the Celebration event itself for lunch.

    Anyone wanna hit up the gym while we're in Florida?
  7. superjedi's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,298
    6 Days Ago - Mar 17, 2017, 3:25 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #206

    I'm in for a group text or Facebook messenger group. Either way.
    Can someone PM me with the info?
  8. Wasteland's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    601
    6 Days Ago - Mar 17, 2017, 8:49 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #207

    Here's my number. I'll edit this post in a day or so. 702-767-2448
  9. Wasteland's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    601
    6 Days Ago - Mar 17, 2017, 9:12 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #208

    Whoever wants to be in the group text, text me, I'll create a group text. Hope you have an iPhone. May the force be with you.
  10. bcurtis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    745
    5 Days Ago - Mar 18, 2017, 8:57 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #209

    I created a facebook group for us. I took the liberty of adding a few of you already. Here's the link if you're interested in joining up: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1455456527838530/

    Last edited by bcurtis; 5 Days Ago at 9:05 PM.
  11. formerly buda741 rnbuda's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,024
    4 Days Ago - Mar 18, 2017, 9:23 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #210

    Thanks for the add Bryan!
  12. Member Since
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    124
    4 Days Ago - Mar 18, 2017, 10:31 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #211

    I just put in a request to join, Ben Martin was the name. I will be down at Celebration for all four days, and should be flexible minus a garrison event or two and the day I'm signed up to meet Jeremy B.
  13. FandagoFett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    222
    4 Days Ago - Mar 18, 2017, 10:53 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #212

    I'm in


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. superjedi's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,298
    4 Days Ago - Mar 19, 2017, 5:59 AM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #213

    Thanks for setting up the group, Bryan. I sent an invite to my friend Nick who will be my roommate at the show.
  15. Member Since
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    111
    4 Days Ago - Mar 19, 2017, 7:21 AM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #214

    I'm down as well - wife will be there as Mara Jade with our little girls - but should have some time. Also, add me to the list for any meets. Also, what's required to schedule a time to meet Jeremy Bulloch?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Wasteland's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    601
    4 Days Ago - Mar 19, 2017, 9:26 AM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #215

    Add me to the group!
  17. bcurtis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    745
    4 Days Ago - Mar 19, 2017, 10:00 AM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #216

    Quote Wasteland said: View Post
    Add me to the group!
    I know your Wasted Fett page on fb but I don't have your personal page. You can click the link I posted above and request to join. I promise I'll approve ya. lol
  18. Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    75
    4 Days Ago - Mar 19, 2017, 8:39 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #217

    Hey Wasteland, so are you from Vegas? I am AD Air Force and just moved to Vegas. Will you be wearing your Fett to Celebration? I have a complete Jango but will be wearing my newly completed Ashigaru Samurai Stormtrooper, I entered the Cosplay contest but waiting to see if I made it in. Hope to see you at Celebration.
  19. Wasteland's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    601
    3 Days Ago - Mar 19, 2017, 10:32 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #218

    Yup in Vegas. Bringing Boba to Florida.

    Quote phrank26 said: View Post
    Hey Wasteland, so are you from Vegas? I am AD Air Force and just moved to Vegas. Will you be wearing your Fett to Celebration? I have a complete Jango but will be wearing my newly completed Ashigaru Samurai Stormtrooper, I entered the Cosplay contest but waiting to see if I made it in. Hope to see you at Celebration.
  20. tommyboy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    307
    3 Days Ago - Mar 20, 2017, 5:09 AM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #219

    you will need to buy a Autograph ticket.....here is a link https://www.starwarsauthentics.com/i...gmode1=catpage
    Quote Filer said: View Post
    I'm down as well - wife will be there as Mara Jade with our little girls - but should have some time. Also, add me to the list for any meets. Also, what's required to schedule a time to meet Jeremy Bulloch?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Zon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    137
    3 Days Ago - Mar 20, 2017, 11:08 AM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #220

    Quote phrank26 said: View Post
    Hey Wasteland, so are you from Vegas? I am AD Air Force and just moved to Vegas. Will you be wearing your Fett to Celebration? I have a complete Jango but will be wearing my newly completed Ashigaru Samurai Stormtrooper, I entered the Cosplay contest but waiting to see if I made it in. Hope to see you at Celebration.
    Hope you make it! Thats a great costume.
  22. Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    75
    3 Days Ago - Mar 20, 2017, 11:28 AM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #221

    Quote Zon said: View Post
    Hope you make it! Thats a great costume.
    Thanks Zon, did you see my posting on the RPF? or are you just stating a general comment. I thought it came out nice, I also made an EWOK for my son and entered him in the 13 and under category. I can show you pics if you have not seen them.
  23. alexrep's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    40
    3 Days Ago - Mar 20, 2017, 6:48 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #222

    Quote bcurtis said: View Post
    I'm at work, which blocks facebook, but if folks are interested I can create a chat thread tonight when I get home.
    My name's Alexander Repucci on facebook, love to get in on it
  24. Zon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    137
    1 Day Ago - Mar 22, 2017, 4:48 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #223

    Quote phrank26 said: View Post
    Thanks Zon, did you see my posting on the RPF? or are you just stating a general comment. I thought it came out nice, I also made an EWOK for my son and entered him in the 13 and under category. I can show you pics if you have not seen them.
    I've seen a few but not sure if I've seen your costume specifically but I'm a fan of the samurai star wars look.

    One of the reasons I made this:

  25. Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    75
    1 Day Ago - Mar 22, 2017, 6:54 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #224

    Quote Zon said: View Post
    I've seen a few but not sure if I've seen your costume specifically but I'm a fan of the samurai star wars look.

    One of the reasons I made this:
    that is quite BADASS!

    Here are the two costumes I made this year...

    Samurai Stormtrooper



    Custom Ewok

  26. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,610
    1 Day Ago - Mar 22, 2017, 7:13 PM - Re: Star Wars Celebration 8 #225

    Quote Wasteland said: View Post
    just create a group text!



    Im going to the 501st bash (April 15) so lets not make it for that night.

    Also, we could meet up during the Celebration event itself for lunch.

    Anyone wanna hit up the gym while we're in Florida?
    You are going to the bash?

Similar Threads

  1. Star Wars Battlefront debut at Star Wars Celebration 2015
    By RepubliC0mmando in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Apr 18, 2015, 3:20 PM
  2. Custom Mandalorian Build for Star Wars Celebration
    By AranarNakk in forum Expanded Universe Bounty Hunters
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 22, 2015, 7:04 PM
  3. Bo Katan: Bo Katan @ Star Wars Celebration VI
    By TK6682 in forum Clone Wars & Rebels Costumes
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Feb 15, 2013, 2:54 AM
  4. TDH to be at Star Wars Celebration 5!
    By Star Wars Chick in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jul 17, 2010, 8:56 PM
  5. Star Wars Celebration V When and Where.
    By mobius in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Aug 7, 2008, 6:59 PM