*Official* Mug Shot '05 thread!

......... Mirax why have you been sent to earth to torment us!!!

Surely you are a vessel for the Dark Side! .. and a damn good looking one too!

I might as well chuck one of me in... I'm the one in Green. :p

I got nicknamed 'Darth Kermit' for this one

Croc and Co.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
NOW HOLD ON,,,,,, this was to be "post your ugly mugs" place not,,,,,, what TDH member can be Miss March.

B/C if's thats the case I can dress up like a woman, really sexy. I have proof, got a pic around here some place. Dont ask, my friends G/F put me up to it in 1997.

AND LET THE JOKES START!!!!!!!!!!! once again I set my self up for the fun of others.

shortimer52 said:
NOW HOLD ON,,,,,, this was to be "post your unly mugs" place not,,,,,, what TDH member can be Miss March.

B/C if's thats the case I can dress up like a woman, really sexy. I have proof, got a pic around here some place. Dont ask, my friends G/F put me up to it in 1997.

AND LET THE JOKES START!!!!!!!!!!! once again I set my self up for the fun of others.

This I gotta see!
Hee-hee! :lol:

Here's one of me and my dad in my vette:

Took the helmet off cuz he really wanted to wear it:

nickhelm1.JPG

Vettedaddyalt.jpg

OK I looked tonight and I cant find it,, I have to get ahold of my frinend in NC that I know for a fact has a copy. Now im hoping he will scan it for all to enjoy!!! So ill try to get a call in the morn when I can get a break from drill. Ill get that up here asap for all to enjoy,,, but mostly just for you jedi-bob. I know what you want to see,,,, stud.lol

Jedi-Bob said:
This I gotta see!
Hee-hee! :lol:

Wow Turo. What a shiny forhead you have....

And you have a 'Back to the Future' T-shirt!

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back