My ESB Boba Fett...Almost there, stay on target!

Bothan

Active Hunter
Greetings from London fellow Fetts! I started this journey in Fall 2010 after returning from Afghanistan. I've come to appreciate all of the wonderful advice and people present in the TDH community. I welcome your criticism and comments! I'm in the final stages of preparation for Celebration 2016. Hope to see you there.
image_4.jpg

image_2.jpg

armor is Fettpride V3
gauntlets Fettpride (resin uppers, vacformed lowers)
flamethrower is aluminum ???
knees RKD
jet pack MoW
boots MoW
girth belt purchased/dyed by me
ammo belt Booboo Fett
Wookiee braids Woodman
Cape ???
Jet pack harness steel/aluminum Booboo Fett
Shin tools made by me
studs 3D printed from Shapeways

- - - Updated - - -

Helmet was purchased and I will "fix the pinch" this weekend. All other painting by me and vinyl decals by Lucksy

I actually have a fantastic (and durable) sidearm as well as two blasters. One is a screen exact one based on a bronze Webley casting and the other is a Hyperfirm for trooping. All three are in storage in the States. With UK laws, I didn't want to cause any trouble by bringing them. So for now, my Fett is blaster-less. That said, we all know that Boba Fett is NEVER unarmed...gauntlet weapons aplenty, knee darts, rocket pack, toe spikes, and the survival knife shin tool!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Any constructive criticisms to help me bring it to the next level?

This gauntlet includes my 3D printed rocket as it is much lighter and far more comfortable to wear over the long term than my aluminum and brass rocket machined by Darkside. The aluminum/brass rocket is AMAZING and will be used for any professional photos, but the ultralight 3D printed one is the way to go for a day on the convention floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great!

This gauntlet includes my 3D printed rocket as it is much lighter and far more comfortable to wear over the ong term than my aluminum and brass rocket machined by Darkside. The aluminum/brass rocket is AMAZING and will be used for any professional photos, but the ultralight 3D printed one is the way to go for a day on the convention floor.

Makes me doubt the wisdom of making my knee darts from aluminum rod, they're pretty heavy. 3D printed... hmm...

Thanks for the compliments! Any critiques besides fixing the pinch on my MR helmet? One week to go! Also, any other TDH folks going to be at the Star Wars Celebration in London next weekend?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back