Flight Suit Should I adjust my flight suit

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
So I here is my SE Boba Fett. As you can see the arms on my flight suit are quite baggy and so I took them in on my sewing machine. I don't have a new photo of the readjusted arms yet but I am so much happier with them. They are tighter as per the scene flight suit. My question is, should I adjust the legs too? I can't decide if they are too baggy? I have a Comic Con to attend next Sunday and I just wanted to make the costume better if I could.

Opinions please would be warmly accepted

Photo without cape nor pelts but good angle to show what I am talking about
f66bacc7-73cd-4b69-b74c-8f7434352a69.jpg

Additional photo taken at the same time
84037322-97ce-4a24-aaad-e23d83697ce3.jpg

Photo showing how the arms use to be. They are much tighter now and the top half doesn't flap about like in this shot
IMG-20151226-WA0000.jpg

FB_IMG_1450473760401.jpg

The legs don't look too bad to me. A little baggy toward the cod piece maybe.
If you can do it yourself and have the time, go for it! A better fit never hurts.

I think the legs look pretty good, man. And yes, taking the arms in a little will help the overall effect. Great looking Fett, by the way.

I had a similar issue with my pants as well. What I did was bring them to a tailor and had them move the thigh pouches up a couple of inches. Huge difference in the over all look of my Fett afterwards. Perhaps that might help.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back