Imperial going rogue

mandopool79

New Hunter
Hey everyone my names Scott and I'm a member of the 501st Georgia Garrison currently with a TI Reserve and Bridge Crew. Looking to do a Pre Vizsla for my next costume

be8badd1447d4b5836e6301a9e34f472.jpg

I've been trying to find someone that sells the Helmet and Saber. Any ideas where I could find these?

Also, who do you recommend to go to for the armor? I've seen the Mandalorian Arsenal sells a full death watch kit for $300 right now.

Appreciate any tips and advice, looking forward to getting this costume built.

Thanks!

Scott
IC 11479
TI 11479

Sent from my iPad

I believe I have seen that helmet style on etsy if you search mandalorian as well as that style sabre blade. I have also been checking out Mando arsenal curious on people's opinions who have used them..they look nice to me

I was going to say etsy too, I think the lady is called April storms or something like that, based in Australia but she's doing some nice death watch bits, might be worth contacting her :)

So I've decided to go with this set, comes with all the hard parts now just need to find places to pick up the soft parts.

Ultimate Armor Set | Eternal Armory

Any ideas where I can find a good flightsuit? Needs to have the double sleeves and blue strip run down the legs and across the knees.
0eb0ce4ebe699dd676f07d5da24c8245.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the boards! That's a pretty great looking mando, I'll be keeping my eyes out for this work up once you get started. Good luck with your build man!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back