Hi there. New Here. Looking for Gloves.

Fandango Fett

Doesn’t share his ribs.
If this post has to get deleted or moved I don't mind. I'm just following the guidelines of posting. I'm piecing together a Boba Fett SE version. I'm looking for some gloves and I tried to post in Cargo bay. Obviously these gloves have to be ROTJ. Any guidance will be awesome.

Fandago - Alex

If this post has to get deleted or moved I don't mind. I'm just following the guidelines of posting. I'm piecing together a Boba Fett SE version. I'm looking for some gloves and I tried to post in Cargo bay. Obviously these gloves have to be ROTJ. Any guidance will be awesome.

Fandago - Alex

If you're looking to buy, the best bet would be to find the gloves you like and PM the maker. I have some from Mike M. for ROTJ which I love -- great accuracy and quality -- but there are several glove makers (Major is another that I know of).

Thanks for that! I've sent Mike a PM. I have an order too with Bobamaker and bought some items from Man of War and Fettronics. I move fast. HAHAHA.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back