Greetings from Oxford UK

Hames13

Jr Hunter
Hello everyone my names Hamish I live in the UK, originally from South Africa I've been here for 9 years or so and have recently (a year ago..) started making my own Fett. Always had a fascination with the man in the dented helmet, even though i remember initially hating him because he froze Solo in carbonate haha. I have no idea why I'm doing it i guess its a kind of regressive childhood syndrome/midlife crisis thing but I'm having fun. I've always built my own models from scratch but its usually a space ship or walking tank and I've never made a replica of something so this has been a journey so far or a long list of learning from mistakes. Anyway bla bla bla, nice place you got here, its great to see a I'm not the only one.. i'll try to participate as much as I can. Oh and Fetts like 85% done, recently received my bobamaker soft props (so awesome!) the gauntlets and the jetpack still to be done...pics at some point

Thanks, I couldn't get tickets for Oxcon, found out about a it too late, but I'll be going to the SW Celebration Europe :)

Welcome brother :) im up in North Yorkshire. Were all reliving our childhoods here haha. I should be getting my bobamaker soft parts this month!! All my hardware done, jetpack,helmet,gaunts etc. If you need any help, send me a message :)

Thanks mate I might do so :) My girlfriend thinks I've lost my mind, especially when I bought a mannequin haha. It's like christmas when you get you Bobamaker box, definitely worth it!. I still have Gauntlets, Jetpack, Sidearm & holster, blaster rifle (got Fetts ROTJ EE-3 but I'm doing an ESB) and shin tools still left to do (stuff adding up...maybe more like 70% done). I was hoping to have it ready for SW Celebration Europe but i don't think that's gonna happen. I'll put up some pictures at some point. Cheers :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back