Original Boba Fett Voice recording

bpwmd

Hunter
Does anyone know of any recordings of the voice of the original fett?not the Jango version. I want to talk like him and im good at imitations and then run it thru a speaker for full effect

you can also find the original 1977 esb and rotj on the blueray starwars pack, sets you back about 100 dollars though
worth. every. penny.

I've never heard the original dialogue without the sound effects and/or music included. It would be nice if it was just the speaking and since I'm wishing, it would be nice it was cleaned up too.

I've always thought he sounded kinda like a pirate, a grizzled and tough pirate.

Which is awesome.

Maybe if someone can do an incredible impression they'll record it for us!

you can also find the original 1977 esb and rotj on the blueray starwars pack, sets you back about 100 dollars though
worth. every. penny.

That's something I've been looking for. I had a look on Amazon and I can't see any details of this original 1977 version.
Any chance you could link to a copy showing that detail? Much appreciated

That's something I've been looking for. I had a look on Amazon and I can't see any details of this original 1977 version.
Any chance you could link to a copy showing that detail? Much appreciated

oh, whoops, it isn't, its on another, I have too many of the same disc...

Hehe, I knew it was too good to be true. I've bought the original trilogy on BluRay already but the new voices and effects, make me...ill :sick
Cheers :D
not gonna lie, the new ones aren't too bad, but I think I just don't have enough nostalgia for the older versions. Either way we can all agree STAR WARS ROCKS
the original trilogy at least...:cool

Despecialized Editions all the way.
They're better than the original versions on that BluRay set, which are unrestored LaserDisc transfers.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back