ESB Jet Pack markings

Malkavian

Hunter
I noticed a few markings on the ESB jet pack, just wondering if there's any details on them.

1.) White circle on back plate above the adjuster knob. Is this an optical illusion from the picture or is there really a white circle?
2.) red bar and black bar on plateau opposite of decal. Are these bars painted? what's the approximate size of them, is there any other details with them or just solid bars.

There's definitely a small white circle there if you study the images in the gallery. The other markings I first thought were red and black, but looking closely they might instead be tanktop yellow and black. I sized mine just by looking at how much body color is left around them. They're pretty faded and scratched so I don't think you have to be too precise.

The white dot is definitely there. The size and position of the red and black lines will depend on the size of your jetpack. Just eyeball it while looking at reference pics and you'll be fine.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back