Bobamaker Helmet Commission

Tfett40

Active Hunter
May the Fourth Be With You Day couldnt get much better with my long awaited Bobamaker Helmet arrival. Happy May the Fouth! I commissioned Daz to paint up a ESB Helmet.

About a week ago, I received a progress photo that got me all giddy.
ProgressESB.jpg

The package survied the trip across the Ocean, Customs and our wonderful USPS if you could believe that:

2.jpg

3.jpg

This is Bobamakers V3. The helmet paint job includes a combination of airbrushed paintwork and topical brush methods, painting the 'kill' stripes and fitting the MQ-1, all weathered and sealed to a matt finish. I will also fit the T-visor using removable bolts. The helmet will have an aluminium stalk and is fitted with a deluxe RF rather than the hollow version and a magnetic earcap so you can remove the RF stalk if needed. The interior is finished in a coat of grey primer

ProgressESB.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The helmet is like a piece of art. I will let the photos speak for themselves:
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

If anyone is considering a Bobamaker Helmet and does not mind the wait time, you will not be disappointed.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 209
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 245
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 224
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 238
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 237
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 225
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 283
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 336
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 209
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 233
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 204
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 348
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 239
I placed an order last October and I've been on a 12 months wait list since. Now seeing your post here, the anticipation is killing me!

I placed an order last October and I've been on a 12 months wait list since. Now seeing your post here, the anticipation is killing me!

My completion and delivery date was pushed back 2 months due to a flood that occurred in his City. So expected a longer delay and be patient. He communicated well with me regarding the status.

I have no doubt the wait will be absolutely worth it. Every last second of it. Indeed Daz has been fantastic with communications. I keep coming back to this post to marvel at the gorgeous details and superb craftsmanship.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back