What's your hobby area look like?

No way I'm posting my area; It looks like train wreckage in the middle of Delhi, India.

I am a tad bit envious of those lovely spaces posted that are organized and spacious.

Here's one from the "soft" side :)
IMG_2170_zpsiu9muopf.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2170_zpsiu9muopf.jpg
    IMG_2170_zpsiu9muopf.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 163
Oh, man! I just fell in love with that Star Wars/Up! mash up print you have on the wall, Arkady.

As for posting images, I stated before no pictures of my area you shall see. This is because we don't have an officially sanctified space for hobbies. What I have to do is clear off the kitchen table for 3 square meals (when kids are home; School days mean twice a day) moving it all over to the round coffee table. When we want to eat a bite watching a dvd or something, we have to shift it back over. Makes costume creating a bit less fun, the main part of the house seem whole lot dirty. And I'm having fun battling the backyard's three massive maple tree helicopters right now, which incidentally seem to exponentially reproduce on my floors despite the often vacuuming. So, it's crowded, difficult to keep clean, and not fun for my kids since they can't stroll out their legos.

No matter. This year's major decision appears to be a move out of the city and into rural life, complete with a few acres of land, bigger home (Garage space!!!!), and a smaller school system. I can't say enough about how much better schools are when the student - teacher ratio is 15-20 kids to 1 teacher. But I WILL have space to play in...e
Learn more at dowegetagradeforthis.com

5a2d3bfb6d7c92dc885bfc7297842ee7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree about moving out to the country. thats where i grew up and thats where my kids are growing up!! no big city for us
Oh, man! I just fell in love with that Star Wars/Up! mash up print you have on the wall, Arkady.

As for posting images, I stated before no pictures of my area you shall see. This is because we don't have an officially sanctified space for hobbies. What I have to do is clear off the kitchen table for 3 square meals (when kids are home; School days mean twice a day) moving it all over to the round coffee table. When we want to eat a bite watching a dvd or something, we have to shift it back over. Makes costume creating a bit less fun, the main part of the house seem whole lot dirty. And I'm having fun battling the backyard's three massive maple tree helicopters right now, which incidentally seem to exponentially reproduce on my floors despite the often vacuuming. So, it's crowded, difficult to keep clean, and not fun for my kids since they can't stroll out their legos.

No matter. This year's major decision appears to be a move out of the city and into rural life, complete with a few acres of land, bigger home (Garage space!!!!), and a smaller school system. I can't say enough about how much better schools are when the student - teacher ratio is 15-20 kids to 1 teacher. But I WILL have space to play in...e
Learn more at dowegetagradeforthis.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkady, I get why Harrison Ford made TFA movie; He wanted Solo finally killed off. He wanted that 30 years ago as the rogue going out in a blaze of glory. But it sure doesn't make all the fans happy. I totally agree with you.

IMG
image.jpg

I have been trying to get my hobby area cleared to start building an ESB ammo belt. Get this belt done and I can start!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 159
Mine is an absolute disaster and takes up 2 rooms in my basement. Good thing I have an understanding GF.
20160509_233835.jpg20160509_233849.jpg20160509_233909.jpg

And gotta have my relaxing area (same room) but it's usually occupied by my son.
20160509_234004.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back