Pre Vizsla 3D printed Jetpack

bravoleader

New Hunter
Hi Everyone.
I have a S5 Pre Vizsla. My kit comes all from KW Design except for the blasters that are from EA.

vizsla_1.jpg

Unfortunately, the jetpack has a problem, it is heavy as hell and it always gives me problems during trooping not much due to the weight which is barable but beacause it tends to pull down eveything with the seeker harness that I use.
I do not know how the others cope with this but I'm pretty tired of this so in order to reduce the weight of the pack I decided to design and then print all the heavy parts in 3D leaving just the main body as the original part.
For the sake of having a complete 3D model I think I will also design that part btw :)
For now, I'm at this point. I did almost all the lower part of the jetpack.
lowepart.png

What do you think guys?

F

Attachments

• vizsla_1.jpg
    vizsla_1.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 4,350
  • lowepart.png
    lowepart.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 651
I had the chance to work on this project a little bit more and I finally finished the propulsion system :)
It is now time for the rocket and the main body...
propulsionSystem.png

For my purpose, the job is done because I needed a way to lighten the side tanks which are really heavy but as far as I'm at this stage, I will for sure finish all the model.

test.jpg

Attachments

• propulsionSystem.png
    propulsionSystem.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 513
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back